The Vibes

Group Name: The VibesWhat are your favorite songs to sing? “Pony,” “Miss Independent,” “Bravado”

When are your upcoming performances? Prospective Students’ Concert (4/16) and Spring Jam (4/17)
How do most people get involved with the Vibes? We hold auditions at the beginning of each semester and anyone is welcome to try out!
What is the most rewarding thing about being in the Vibes? Making amazing friends and getting to sing with them!
Are a lot of the people in the Vibes music majors? Only two (out of fourteen)!
What is the most fun thing that you do as a group? Going off campus and meeting other a cappella groups
Is there anything exciting for the Vibes in the works? We’re going to Wheaton College to sing with our brother group, the Gentlemen Callers.  We’re also going to be recording some music in May.
A fun fact about the Vibes… We toured in Montreal last year, but all our facts are fun!

Ruth is a Jersey Girl born and raised and a proud sophomore at Smith. She plays softball for the Smith varsity softball team, is a SGA Senator, is a blogger for Smith Admissions' blog, is the Treasurer for the Smith Democrats, and is a Government and Economics major.