Meet Your Her Campus Team!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Smith chapter.

After a summer full of warm sunny days, and lots of fun and relaxing nights, our team is excited to be back at Smith and ready to get back to writing about the things you Smithies want to read! We’re ready to start off our first full year as a Her Campus chapter, and we wanted to give you a chance to meet the team!

Meet Natasha Sharma!

Class year: 2017

Major: Economics 

Position: Editor-in-Chief 

Fun fact: I love researching and visiting haunted places with my friends when I am at home in the SF Bay Area >:) 

What’s your favorite thing about being a part of Her Campus Smith: Being able to work with an incredible group of people and have stimulating conversations about the Smith community and the world!

Meet Liberty Dupuis! 

Class year: 2017

Major: Economics

Position: Editor-in-Chief

Fun fact: My New England roots go deep; I am directly descended from a passenger on the Mayflower.

What’s your favorite thing about being a part of Her Campus Smith: Getting to be creative. We’re always working on new ideas, and it’s so much fun to brainstorm together! 

Meet Veronica Brown!  

Class year: 2017

Major: Undecided 

Position: Campus Celebrity & Campus Cutie Editor 

Fun fact: I’m obsessed with Miley Cyrus’s pet pig, Bubba Sue.

What’s your favorite thing about being a part of Her Campus Smith: Her Campus helps me to meet great people from all over Smith!

Meet Katrina Kagan!  

Class Year: 2017

Major: Art History

Position: Blog Editor

Fun fact: I got to be a live mannequin for a Tiffany & Co event this summer in Boston.

What’s your favorite thing about being a part of Her Campus Smith: I love being part of a publication that can connect to the Smith community.

Meet Analy Duong!

Class year: 2017

Major: Psychology, Chemistry minor, pre-health track

Position: Social Media Director

Fun fact: My life goals (besides being successful and amazing) consist of learning how to swim and buying a house.

What’s your favorite thing about being a part of Her Campus Smith: Being able to write Buzzfeed worthy articles.

Meet Perry Gans!

Class year: 2016

Major: Math and Economics

Position: Social Media Director & Writer

Fun fact: I’m a rapper

What’s your favorite thing about being a part of Her Campus Smith: My favorite thing about HCSC is working with such a great group of girls who I may not have met otherwise!

Meet Ruth Zimmerman!

Class year: 2017

Major: Government and Economics

Position: Writer

Fun fact: I can say the Pledge of Allegiance in 4 seconds.

What’s your favorite thing about being a part of Her Campus Smith: Getting to represent Smith’s unique culture and community and voice my opinions.

Meet Bailey Smith-Dewey!

Class year: 2017

Major: Anthropology

Position on the team: Photographer/Writer

Fun fact: I spent my summer digging holes in Italy.

What’s your favorite thing about being a part of Her Campus Smith: I like the idea of spreading news about my own campus and reaching out to people I see on a daily basis through interesting articles.

Meet Anna Steckel!

Class year: 2016

Major: Religion and Psychology

Position: Writer

Fun fact: I’m a dual citizen with the US and UK.

What’s your favorite thing about being a part of Her Campus Smith: Working with a stellar group of people to show off our amazing school!

*If you’re interested in being a part of the Her Campus Smith team join us this Tuesday at 8:00 pm in the Gardiner House living room! We have both writer and editor positions open! See you there, and get ready for a year full of great articles!*

Katrina is the Smith College Her Campus Blog editor. She is a member of the class of 2017 and is studying art history.