Campus Cutie- Tessa Goldsher ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Smith chapter.

Name: Tessa Goldsher, Class of 2017

House: Jordan

Major: Art History

Hometown: Avon, Connecticut

Favorite Celebrity: Mindy Kaling

Favorite T.V. Show: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Favorite Food: Sushi, Challah, Cannolis

Guilty Pleasure: Drunk fridge raiding

Extracurriculars: Rugby, Rugby

What movie I would be trapped in/why: Period dramas, but not really because there are no antibiotics or civil rights.  

What was I in a past life: A potato

What song best describes me: “Chicken With Its Head Cut Off” by Magnetic Fields

A penguin walks through the door wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here? He says nothing because he is a penguin.

Pick 2 celebs to be your parents: Anthony Bourdain, Mandy Patinkin

What have you always wanted? Did you get it? An Easy Bake Oven. I have yet to get it.

What does success mean to you? Happiness and fulfillment

Favorite book: Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton

What is a phrase you say often? Relax.

What is the biggest misconception of you: I’m not a natural redhead…I have a damn good colorist.

What is one thing you want to do at Smith before you graduate? Camp on the Paradise Pond Island

Liberty is the Cofounder of the Smith College branch of Her Campus and a member of the class of 2017. At Smith, Liberty is an economics and medieval studies double major and competes on Smith's equestrian team. Outside of school, she has a talent for sarcasm and baking, and lives for long walks on the beach with her dogs. Liberty hopes that she will one day shatter the glass ceiling and dares anyone to try to stop her.