Campus Cutie- Sofie Frydman ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Smith chapter.

Name: Sofie Frydman

Preferred pronouns (optional): She/Her

Year: 2018

House: Baldwin

Major: Undecided

Hometown: Lawrence, Kansas

Favorite quote: “But a chair, sunlight, flowers: these are not to be dismissed. I am alive, I live, I breathe, I put my hand out, unfolded, into the sunlight. Where I am is not a prison but a privilege.” -Margaret Atwood, The Handmaid’s Tale

Snack of choice: A nice, ripe pear

Favorite book: The Virgin Suicides by Jeffery Eugenides

Favorite season: Spring

Something on your bucket list: Moon (expose my bare buttocks) Earth from space.

Extracurricular activities: Embroidery, Photography, Dancing (self-guided), chocolate taste testing (after purchasing), Gardening, and reading.

Favorite TV shows: Hannibal, Broad City, The Good Wife, Parks and Recreation, Goosebumps.

Guilty pleasure: I can get down to “Heart Wants What It Wants” by Selena Gomez, but I don’t feel guilty about it.

Favorite holiday: May Day

Something people don’t know about you: I am a back-up dancer for Aubrey “Drake” Graham.

Most played song on iTunes: This is the Last Time by The National

Lauren is a First Year at Smith, and a new contributer to the Her Campus Smith chapter! She is originally from Sleepy Hollow, New York, and enjoys watching movies, listening to music, and climbing at the climbing gym. You can find her HC playlists here.
Liberty is the Cofounder of the Smith College branch of Her Campus and a member of the class of 2017. At Smith, Liberty is an economics and medieval studies double major and competes on Smith's equestrian team. Outside of school, she has a talent for sarcasm and baking, and lives for long walks on the beach with her dogs. Liberty hopes that she will one day shatter the glass ceiling and dares anyone to try to stop her.