3 Ways to Look Cute During Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Smith chapter.
1. Leading up to finals, you can rock your house apparel with a pair of leggings with some comfy-studded ballet flats.

2. You can never have too much Smithie pride! Tanks allows for arm movement since we’ll probably be hunched over our books all day! Cute black running shorts balance out the pops of color while ensuring that you’ll be comfortable whatever you choose to do all day. Perhaps squeeze in a pre-dinner de-stress run? To go with the active lifestyle, we’ve paired this outfit with TOMS. It’s an excellent cause and they’re SO comfy chic. 

3. For exam day, you don’t want to worry about what you’re wearing because the focus is on your test! A baby doll dress will hide any post-studying food babies. You won’t be focused on how you look; rather, you’ll be focusing on how to ace your exam! Do you have your favorite sandals with you? If so, this is the perfect time to wear them. You’ve already broken them in so now’s the time to wear them!