This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

There’s only so much to do in Vermont during a pandemic when the weather isn’t so great out yet. You can play a board game, catch up on some homework, watch a movie, or you can watch a new (or old) show. There are a thousand and one lists of recommended shows to watch on Netflix, but there aren’t so many on some of the less popular streaming services, such as Amazon Prime, Hulu, or Peacock. I’m not even going to mention Disney+, because it’s in its own league, in my opinion.

1. Scrubs (Amazon Prime)

2. Battlestar Galactica (Peacock)

3. Good Omens (Amazon Prime)

4. Sleepy Hollow (Hulu)

5. Yellowstone (Peacock)

Hi! I'm Grace, a History and Secondary Education Major from Minnesota. In addition to writing for HerCampus, I'm also a member of the SMC Cross Country Running team, Nordic Ski team, and the String Orchestra. Oh yah, you betcha!
NH native majoring in International Relations and Environmental Studies, and plays field hockey. Loves the outdoors, coffee, maple granola, traveling, live music, and being excited over the smallest things in life.