This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

Halloween is approaching quickly and midterms are upon us. Although this spooky season might look a bit different than most, here are some ideas to make the most of it while staying healthy and happy!

1. Watch Halloween movies:

1. Whether with your germ circle or your roommates, this is a great way to just relax and get into the spirit!

2. Go Pumpkin Picking:

1. A fun activity where you can get into the fall and spooky spirit while remaining socially-distant.

3. Carve/Paint The Pumpkin:

1. This is a fun and creative activity to do with said pumpkin that could provide a lot of stress-relief!

4. Do a Ghost Photo Shoot:

1. Just like you’ve seen on tik tok, grab your roommates or small group, a sheet, sunglasses, some props, and go out and about (while staying safe and responsible) to take pictures

5. Make a Fall/Halloween Treat:

1. Something from pinterest, a good pumpkin pie, or an apple crisp would be a great way to destress and have something sweet to enjoy

6. Decorate your living space: 

1. Whether it be DIY decorations, window clings, pumpkins, you name it! This activity will definitely act as a destressor and provide some fun.

I am a Biology Major at Saint Michael's College on a premedical track. I am part of the varsity field hockey team on campus. My interests include, fitness, reading, science, and fashion.
NH native majoring in International Relations and Environmental Studies, and plays field hockey. Loves the outdoors, coffee, maple granola, traveling, live music, and being excited over the smallest things in life.