This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

It is officially the best time of year when we begin to don more layers, and more importantly, companies come out with their fall menu specials. As much as I love fall colors, sweaters, boots, and VOTING ON NOVEMBER 3RD, I also love fall menus. 

Here are some of my top picks from Panera, Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts, and more!

1. Panera’s Vegetarian Autumn Squash Soup

Panera has great fall menu options, but the squash soup is by far my favorite. Any soup in the autumn months makes me feel especially cozy, but squash soup keeps me looking forward to holidays like Thanksgiving.

2. Starbucks’ Salted Caramel Mocha

Caramel is a very versatile flavor, especially for seasonal menus, but combined with mocha and toffee syrup, the Caramel Mocha is a sweet fall treat! It is quickly becoming my comfort drink!

3. Dunkin’ Donuts’ Pumpkin Latte with Almond Milk

Specific order, I know, but it is quite possibly the yummiest fall drink on the Dunkin’ Donuts menu. I highly recommend it for anyone who needs a little taste of that Thanksgiving spirit, even if it is a little early in the year. 

4. Baskin-Robbins Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream

The flavor for October is Pumpkin Cheesecake at Baskin-Robbins and it definitely deserves to be the flavor of the month! Pumpkin ice cream is so unique to this time of year, so taking advantage of it while it is available is a must!

Originally from Columbia, Missouri, she is a undergraduate student at Saint Michael’s College in Vermont. She is currently studying English and Political Science and hoping to become a published author of fiction in the near future. In her free time she enjoys creative writing, knitting, listening to music, and spending time with her dogs, Ollie and Oshie!
NH native majoring in International Relations and Environmental Studies, and plays field hockey. Loves the outdoors, coffee, maple granola, traveling, live music, and being excited over the smallest things in life.