This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

Hey everyone! Meet this week’s Campus Celebrity, our very own Lauren Carter! Lauren takes care of our own Style Blog at Her Campus SMCVT, so get to know this fashionista before she gets her big break on E! News!

1. What are you involved with on campus?

I’m involved with The Student Association because I’m Vice President of the Suites.  I’m also involved with Hercampus and am the Style Editor. I have a radio show on WWPV called Tea Time and I also volunteer with Founder’s Society from time to time. This summer I did POW (pre-orientation weekend) and I was one of the leaders for it!

2. How did you become interested in fashion?

Ever since I was young I’ve had a knack for personal style and just clothes in general.  In the past couple of years, I’ve found more of my personal style by reading style blogs and staying up to date on trends through magazines and the media. Lately, I’ve started getting more into it and even started a blog called www.londonbylauren.tumblr.com where I post pictures of the outfits I create and also get inspriration from others

3. Describe your dream job.

My ultimate dream job would be hosting E! News or being a personal stylist for Vogue, working behind the scenes creatively and having a say in what clothes are coming into trend. 

4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

If I could travel anywhere in the world, other than London because I’m obsessed with it and studying abroad there next semester already, I would probably want to travel to either Morocco or Greece! Those two places that really interest me culturally and they seem beautiful, too!