This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

Because Thanksgiving fell so late in November this year, most colleges only have a couple more weeks on campus before Christmas break arrives. Now, these last weeks of classes and finals are going to be insanely stressful, but it’s important to remember that it’s such a short amount of time! Two weeks of late nights… two weeks of cramming information into your brain… two weeks of endless presentations and papers to write… two weeks for a month off… a month filled with Christmas music, decking the halls, reuniting with family and friends, and relaxation. 

How can we remind ourselves who are living on college campuses that the splendid holiday of Christmas and relaxation of winter break are just around the corner? Something that my seven suitemates and I have done is decorating our “sweet” living space. Here are some examples, enjoy!

1. A Christmas Tree → surrounded by Secret Santa gifts… a must!

1. Stockings on Doors → show off your favorite Disney characters!

1. Festive Lights → the more the merrier, no?!

1. Silly Signs → LOL.

Feel free to steal some ideas… deck the halls bby!

Media Studies, Journalism, and Digital Arts & Spanish double major with a Business Administration minor at Saint Michael's College in Colchester, VT. Member of the Varsity Women's Tennis Team, Student Athlete Advisory Committee, Honors Program, Founder's Society, Tour Guide, Book Award Recipient, and lector in the Chapel of Saint Michael the Archangel. One of two NE10 student athlete reps. 3.96 cumulative GPA. Dean's List Honoree every semester.
Jewelry maker and business owner at Homegrown Jewelry VT. Business Administration Major with a concentration in Entrepreneurship and an Economics Minor.