COVID-19 Inspired Instagrams to Make You Smile During Quarantine

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

Social-distancing, quarantining, a pandemic, classes cancelled. Ummm can you say stressful? Its a crazy world out there so now more than ever we could use a smile. Here’s a list of some COVID-19 inspired Instagram accounts to keep you educated but mainly laughing! They’ve got everything from facts to animals to office humor. There’s something for everyone and I hope these accounts bring a smile and laugh to your days in quarantine!!

1. @coronacoworkers

Working from home means new coworkers! Whether it’s pets, babies, or parents, @coronacoworkers is posting the cutest coworkers. They’re all trying their hardest to be productive but I mean, look at their cute little faces!! How could you not be distracted?

Girl lying on bed with cat
Photo by Oleg Ivanov on Unsplash

1. @coronavirus.meme 

Sometimes the best way to get through a scary situation is to laugh. @coronavirus.meme is the best for making light out of the current events. Spoiler: there are lots and lots of toilet paper memes!

1. @wfhfits

Working from home means your dress code is up to YOU! For the latest and greatest in working from home fashion give @wfhfits a follow. Everything from sweats to full couture, get inspired and maybe submit a pic of you #wfh!

pug in a blanket
Unsplash

1. @cdcgov

The ONLY place to get your COVID-19 related INFORMATION on Instagram! The CDC is spitting straight FACTS. Give them a follow for tips and tricks for staying healthy, and for the most up to date information regarding COVID in the US.

1. @workretiredie

Although not a COVID specific Insta, @workretiredie is working from home right now! This account is Instagram GOLD. Plus after the pandemic you can still follow for more great content about work life!!

person using hand sanitizer pump
Photo by Kelly Sikkema from Unsplash

Stay safe and healthy out there everyone! 

Jewelry maker and business owner at Homegrown Jewelry VT. Business Administration Major with a concentration in Entrepreneurship and an Economics Minor.