This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

Funny. Kind. Fellow Camp Kid & Book Lover. A Good Egg. Talented Knitter. Has that super power that makes little kids and old people smile. Great listener. The third letter in our last names are both capitalized so we must be friends! These are just a few things that cross my mind when I think of Sam. 

I met Sam just a few short months ago and I find myself thinking hmmmm how have I not met him sooner? I am firm believer that you meet everyone for a reason and now that I know Sam I can’t imagine not knowing him. If you see Sam around campus give him a wave!

HC: Major?

Sam: I have a double Major in Secondary Education and Anthropology.

HC: Why did you choose St. Mike’s?

Sam: I chose St. Mike’s because I received a great recommendation from a fellow student, love the Burlington area, and knew it was the school for me once I went on a tour.

HC: How would people describe you in 3 words?

Sam: People describe me as enthusiastic, odd, and witty!

HC: If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?

Sam: If I could go anywhere it would be Tibet so I could experience the mountaintop monasteries and a culture so different from my own.

HC: What are you involved in on campus? 

Sam: On campus I am a core team member for Little Brother Little Sister, a mentoring group on campus. I also run trips to the habitat for Humanity Restore to volunteer there weekly, and love to go to knitting club, S/O knitters!

HC: Favorite Alliot meal?

Sam: My favorite Alliot meal is the pulled pork mac n cheese.

HC: Interests/ hobbies?

Sam: I love to go climbing at Petra Cliffs. I also love to research, buy, and take apart different watches!

really liberal & really into the arts Environmental Studies & Religious Studies Saint Michael's '21
Jewelry maker and business owner at Homegrown Jewelry VT. Business Administration Major with a concentration in Entrepreneurship and an Economics Minor.