Coconut Lavender Lemonade
This refreshing and pretty cocktail can be either virgin or alcoholic. You simply substitute the 4 cups of water for white wine. You can find lavender syrup at most organic grocery stores.
· 1 1/2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice, from about 9 lemons
· 1 3/4 cups sugar
· 8 cups coconut water
· 4 cups water
· 1/2 recipe Lavender Simple Syrup
Mix these ingredients together with ice and serve in tall glasses.
This cocktail is cool and will get you ready for warm sunny days. To make this recipe alcoholic, add 2 cups of vodka.
· 2 cups kiwi, peeled and diced
· mint leaves
· 2 tablespoons sugar
· 3 limes, juiced
· 2 cups tonic water (or coconut flavored sparkling water)
· 1 kiwi, peeled and thinly sliced
Dice the kiwi and mix it with ice, mint leaves, and lime juice. Then pour the tonic water over. Stemless wine glasses or whiskey glasses are appropriate for this drink.
Strawberry Basil Margaritas
This recipe will let you pick if you rather have a more strawberry-y or basil-y drink. Obviously, the virgin alternative replaces the tequila with just more water.
· 1 can of limeade concentrate
· basil leaves
· 2 cups of water
· 2 to 2 1/2 cups of silver tequila
Ruby Red Champagne
This spiked take on a classy mimosa will be the perfect accessory at a spring’s night out.
· 1 ½ ounce of grenadine
· ½ ounce of gin
Blueberry Rum Smash
This scrumptious cocktail is a hearty drink that will definitely keep you warm through those April showers.
· Fresh (or frozen) blueberries
· 1 tablespoon brown sugar
· 3/4 ounce fresh-squeezed lemon juice
· 2 ounces rum
· Ginger ale
Smash the blueberries into the bottom of the glass. Mason jars are an eclectic glass for this drink.