This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

It is officially December! The holiday season is among us. In order to get into the festive spirit, I have composed a list of 12 Holiday movies that are available on Netflix for your next binge!

1. The Grinch Who Stole Christmas:

1. Whether you like it or not, I personally watch the Grinch every holiday season. It even has been turned into somewhat of a meme. And who doesn’t love the iconic and relatable quotes?!

2. Holidate: 

1. This hilarious movie is a Netflix original that is new as of this winter. It involves two people who set up dates only on the holidays!

3. A Bad Mom’s Christmas:

1. This sequel starring Mila Kunis is a fun Christmas watch!

4. The Princess Switch:

1. This cute rom-com where Vanessa Hudgens plays two characters will have you smiling and laughing!

5. The Princess Switch: Switched Again:

1. If you are in the mood for a binge, you can also watch the sequel to the previous movie that came out this holiday season!

6. Operation Christmas Drop:

1. Another rom-com that is based on an actual project will have you laughing and in the feels.

7. The Knight Before Christmas:

1. This pun-filled title is a huge hint at the plot of this movie. And more Vanessa Hudgens rom-coms for your screen. 

8. A Christmas Prince:

1. If you have not yet seen one of Netflix’s original Christmas rom-coms, I highly suggest you do! 

9. A Christmas Prince: The Royal Wedding:

1. A sequel involving the main characters’ wedding.

10. A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby:

1. If you really are hardcore on a binge, you can watch all three in the series!

11. Christmas Inheritance:

1. While I have not watched it myself, I have heard good reviews of this “feel-good” film featuring The 100 star, Eliza Taylor. 

12. Ghosts of Girlfriends Past:

1. While this is not exactly a Christmas movie. It takes place mostly in the winter season and is something to cozy up and enjoy. Who doesn’t love watching Matthew McConaughey and Jennifer Garner?

I am a Biology Major at Saint Michael's College on a premedical track. I am part of the varsity field hockey team on campus. My interests include, fitness, reading, science, and fashion.
MA || VT || SMC Women's Soccer Player '21