Style > Beauty

Ultimate Christmas Gift Guide: Beauty and Haircare Edition:

Updated Published

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SLU chapter.

Are you last-minute shopping for Christmas gifts this season? Are you looking for the perfect Christmas gifts to get for your mom, sister, aunt or cousin? Do the women in your life love makeup, haircare and skincare? Well, you have come to the perfect place! Whether you are looking for small products to use as stocking stuffers or new viral tools to give as Christmas gifts I’ve got you covered. Here is a list of tools and products you could get for the women in your life this Christmas season. 

1. The Viral Unbrush Hairbrush

This viral hairbrush has taken TikTok by storm. It is a hairbrush that has been advertised to get through the tangles and knots in your hair with ease. No tugging, teasing or yanking is required. It has been advertised by many to just glide through wet and dry hair with no pain. If you know someone in your life who needs to upgrade their old, clunky and dirty hairbrush, this might be the perfect gift for them!

Price: $20 

1. E.L.F. Glow Reviver Lip Oil 

This new E.L.F. product has been the talk of the town recently. It is a smooth lip oil that feels amazing on your lips and gives it the best, most flattering tint. It has been known to be a close dupe to the Dior Lip Oil and the Summer Fridays Lip Balm It comes in seven different shades and is super affordable. 

Price: $8

1. CosRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence

This sticky and hydrating serum-like textured product has been popular. It is suitable for all skin types and will help you achieve that glass skin look while hydrating your skin in the best way possible. This essence contains 96% snail mucin to nourish, repair and plump your skin with moisture. It also minimizes the look of fine lines and wrinkles and enhances the skin’s natural glow. It is a great gift for the cold weather that comes with the winter season. 

Price: $25

1. Cocokind Chlorophyll Discoloration Serum

This beautifully green-colored serum is a sensitive skin-friendly spot-fading serum that combines many powerful ingredients to reduce the look of discoloration, post-blemish marks and signs of UV damage. As someone who has used this product for a while now, I can vouch for this product. It has slowly faded my scarring and acne spots while also slowly getting rid of the redness on my face. The serum soaks into my skin fast and just really feels amazing. If you know anyone who struggles with discoloration this product is worth a try and giving as a gift. 

Price: $21.99

1. The Beachwaver

If you have been on TikTok over the past four months, you have heard of this product. At this point, every other video on my for you page is the beachwaver. It is a hair-curling wand that makes it super fast and easy to curl your hair with just one hand. This hair tool leaves you with a beautiful curl with great ease and minimal effort and will change the way you style your hair forever. If you are buying a gift for someone who loves using heat tools on their hair this would make a great gift for them. 

Price: $99

1. The Ordinary The Most-Loved Mini Sizes Gift Set

If you are into skincare, you have definitely heard of the company, The Ordinary. It is a brand that went viral back in 2020 but for all the right reasons. Their products are effective and affordable. They are super budget-friendly which makes them easy to repurchase. As someone who uses multiple products from their line, I have loved using their products. This gift set is all of their most loved products in a trial size to give to someone who wants to try them out without fully committing to them. It comes with one Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% serum, one Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 serum and one Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG. The Niacinamide serum is for blemish-prone skin and it boosts skin brightness, improves skin smoothness and reinforces the skin barrier over time.  The Hyaluronic acid serum is a hydrating serum that smoothes and plumps and targets the appearance of wrinkles and texture. The Caffeine Solution is a depuffing eye serum that reduces puffiness and dark circles. 

Price: $15

1. Tree Hut Body Scrubs

These tree hut body scrubs come in a variety of scents for all the seasons of the year. They are perfectly scented and exfoliate your skin leaving your skin feeling smooth, soft, exfoliated and smelling amazing. Right now, they have seasonal Christmas scents like Candy Cane and Merry Berry. They also have normal scents,  like Blue Lagoon and Moroccan Rose. Honestly, you can’t go wrong with any of the scents this brand has to offer. It is a great gift to give especially for this cold winter season. 

Price: $10.49

1. Clinique: Black Honey Almost Lipstick

If you follow viral beauty products, you will have heard of this product. This black honey lipstick has been around since 1971. It is the most beautiful berry shade that looks different for every single person. It has a light but buildable color so you can wear it just the way you like it. It goes on sheer and flatters all skin tones. It has been described as the perfect lip color which makes it the perfect gift that you can’t go wrong with. 

Price: $24

1. L’Oréal Telescopic Mascara

This mascara gives you nice, beautiful, long lashes to perfect any look. It enhances your lashes and gives them a legendary length and ultimate definition. It is suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. It has a super smooth formula making it easy to apply and the application brush precisely separates lashes for a clump-free result. It is a great product to finish off any look. 

Price: $12.99

1.  OLAPLEX Smooth Your Style Hair Kit

Olaplex is a hair care brand that has become popular over the past few years. They have a lot of great products in their collection and all the most used products have been put together in this perfect, ready-to-gift kit. This is a perfect trial kit you can give to anyone ready to try something new for healthier hair. This set undoes damage and controls frizz for stronger and smoother hair. It includes four products, Nº.3 Hair Perfector (1.0 oz), Nº.6 Bond Smoother (3.3 fl. oz), Nº.7 Bonding Oil (0.25 oz) and Nº.9 Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum (0.68 oz). 

Price: $30

These are ten gifts that you really can’t go wrong with. I hope this helps with your last-minute shopping this winter season and gives you some great ideas for some special ladies in your life. I wish you all a Merry Christmas, a great holiday season, and happy shopping!

A writer for HerCampus in the Saint Louis University chapter.