This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SLU chapter.

It’s no secret that adding jewelry can elevate an outfit— but creating just the right stack of arm candy can be a daunting task. However, it’s easy when you mix and match the best pieces. To create the best stack, maximize the kind of different bracelets in your stack.

Alex + Ani

Alex + Ani bracelets are the modern-day charm bracelet. Alex + Ani have so many different options from affirmations, initials, and symbols. They have also added other unique options like Disney princesses and Harry Potter charms for those who want an extra touch of magic.

Mantra Bands

Mantra Bands are my absolute favorite! Mantra Bands are the perfect touch of inspiration for your stack of jewelry. Plus, Mantra Bands are guaranteed to make you cheer up when you glance down at your arm. Doesn’t reading a good Pinterest-worthy quote always put you in a good mood?

Coordinate Bracelets

Another trend that I absolutely love is coordinate bracelets. These bracelets are usually found on Etsy and are the cutest addition to the stack— plus, they have special meaning every time you glance down at them!

Watches

Watches can be a statement piece for your stack. While watches from Kate Spade and Rolex can be a nice touch, don’t be afraid to find more affordable options at Target or other stores.

Personal Touches

The most important part of your stack is making it your own! If your style tends to be more preppy, include pearls or a bow bracelet. If you’d consider your style to be classic, include another cuff or simple diamonds. If your style is more bohemian, add a Lokai bracelet or a healing gem. If you want to break up the stack, throw on a colorful bracelet or birthstone. Most importantly, your stack of bracelets should exhibit you and your own personal style.