This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SLU chapter.

As Halloween comes to a close, Christmas season is quickly approaching. I’ve already have friends breaking out the Christmas music. Is it too early? Who knows. But whenever you’re ready, here are my top five Christmas albums. 

Christmas by Michael Bublé  

As they say, when Halloween ends, Michael Bublé begins defrosting. He brings a cheery twist to the Christmas classics. The whole family will enjoy this best selling album. 

Merry Christmas by Mariah Carey 

One of the most listened to songs of the season is featured on this album. It’s not Christmas if you don’t jam to “All I Want for Christmas is You” and fail to execute the whistle tones. 

Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album by the cast of Glee

Don’t pretend Glee isn’t your guilty pleasure. Throw it back to middle school with the New Directions as they jam to some of your favorite Christmas classics. 

Jackson 5 Christmas Album by the Jackson 5

Throw it all the way back to the 70s with the Jackson 5. Add some Motown flavor to mix up your Christmas playlist this year. 

A Pentatonix Christmas by Pentatonix

This acapella group brings a new sound to the Christmas caroling game. They cover more classic Christmas songs rather than just the pop Christmas songs.  

Hey! I'm a sophomore at SLU studying Theatre and Communication with a minor in film. I'm a lover of iced coffee, politics, buzzfeed unsolved, dying my hair, Texas (especially Houston), and supporting local artists. Go see a play and rock the vote!