This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SLU chapter.

Any (ANY!) of the Cosmic Playlists

I’m biased to the Scorpio ones, but these are constantly updated each zodiac season! I like switching it up and listening to my moon or Venus sign’s playlist for ~versatility~. I follow the Spotify created ones and the playlists by Sanctuary World, a popular astrology app.

Playlists based on your Enneagram

I spent an entire night taking different personality quizzes, became obsessed with embracing my Type 4 self and came across many Enneagram based playlists. The most popular playlist is one by Sleeping At Last (linked below), where there is a song for each Enneagram type. My tip to finding playlists based just on your type is: first, take the Enneagram test, then search in Spotify for your type and start with the most followed playlist.

Yet another personality type playlist: Myers-Briggs

Yes, I found these the same night I had my identity crisis. There are many more of these playlists on Spotify, I’m guessing because it’s a more popular personality test, but this is good because more options! I knew my INFJ playlist I found was perfect because of how many songs from the Twilight soundtrack were included. Please, don’t sleep on those.

Your Favorite Youtuber

If you watch every one of their videos, it’s very likely you’ll have similar music taste. I’ve followed Sarah Baska’s and Emma Chamberlain’s accounts for a hot minute and have been exposed to new music from their public playlists.

A young millennial with passions for a greener earth, good music, and mental health
Amasil is the President for SLU's Her Campus Chapter. She is a Biology major at Saint Louis University. Amasil enjoys writing poetry about the thoughts and concerns she has in her head, they are therapeutic in a way. Amasil loves goats, eating twice her weight in chocolate, and baking french macarons.