5 Must-Visit St. Louis Eats

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SLU chapter.

Ever since moving to St. Louis, I’ve been eager to explore the city and all of the experiences it has to offer. With this has come many visits to various coffee shops, cafes, and restaurants. Here are some of the best.

Fiddlehead Fern Café

If you’re looking for an Instagram-worthy coffee stop in St. Louis, look no further. Fiddlehead Fern Cafe is located in a residential portion of the Shaw neighborhood, giving off a clean, welcoming vibe to make you feel right at home. The decor is minimalistic and the food is innovative, with plenty of drinks and trendy eats (their loaded toasts and baked goods are must-haves) to choose from.

Hello Juice & Smoothie

This plant-based eatery hosts a variety of tasty smoothie bowls and beverages. North of The Grove, this spot has a chill vibe with the cutest decorations. The food here is all fresh and healthy, and it is easy to see why it has become such a popular spot in recent years. Some must-have items include the Glow and Acai smoothie bowls.

Cafe Osage

Located just northeast of the Central West End, Cafe Osage has defined itself as a brunch classic in St. Louis. This clean, classy stop is located within Bowood Farms, a former warehouse renovated into a modern restaurant complete with a home shop and garden. Beautiful in the summer and winter alike, this restaurant is a true standout. Whether you’re here for a midday meal or weekend brunch, Cafe Osage offers a wonderful variety of dishes featuring ingredients grown on-site.

Lulu’s Local Eatery

If you’re vegan, or simply craving some delicious food, you have to stop by Lulu’s. Located on South Grand, this eatery is filled with delicious plant-based dishes sure to satisfy even the pickiest eater. The whole restaurant strives towards sustainability, complete with wood-paneled walls and a patio filled with greenery. A cult favorite, Lulu’s is sure to offer a great fast-casual dining experience.

The London Tea Room

This spot is a great Europe-esque getaway in the heart of St. Louis, filled with vibes guaranteed to satisfy the wanderlust in any visitor. Offering over 80 selections of tea, this is a great spot to grab a scone and catch up with some friends. The atmosphere in here is classy yet welcoming, filled with endearing decor and merchandise. In addition to the obvious beverages that make this spot well-known, this restaurant hosts an array of delicious foods and baked goods.