This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SLU chapter.

Check out these fantastic podcasts to give you something to do while walking to class! 

1. “Pretty Basic” with Alishia Marie and Remi Cruz 

This adorable podcast has content ranging from advice sessions and interviews, to anything else you could possibly imagine. The two lifestyle YouTubers formed this podcast together almost three years ago, so there are plenty of episodes to listen to while you walk around campus. They are just as entertaining, if not more, than a YouTube video. 

2. “Because Mom Said So” with Melissa Gisoni, Holly Hatcher-Frazier, Kelly Hyland and Jill Vertez 

To all my “Dance Moms” fans out there this is the podcast for you. It is hosted by four of the OG Dance Moms themselves! They cover lots of lifestyle tips and advice as well as some behind the scenes information on the show. While still a fairly new podcast, they have episodes coming out every Thursday for you to enjoy! 

3. “Anything Goes” with Emma Chamberlain 

Another phenomenal YouTuber, Emma Chamberlain has this fun podcast where, quite literally, anything goes. Every episode is on a new random topic which keeps things interesting. So, if you are someone who gets bored quickly you should give this podcast a try. 

4. “Snacks Daily” 

For all the business fanatics out there, this podcast posts new episodes every day! They cover “digestible financial news.” Episodes are normally around fifteen minutes, so they are just the perfect amount of time for walking out of your dorm and to class. Each episode covers three of the top business stories for the day and includes some stock information. It is a great informative podcast on businesses for those who do not like watching or reading the news. 

5. TED Talks Daily 

I am sure most of you reading this have heard of TED Talks, but did you know they had a podcast? These podcasts are usually decently short and include lots of motivational and informational speeches from a bunch of different people. These are great for when you feel like learning or need a boost of confidence. 

Senior at Saint Louis University. Loves seeing positivity and sunshine.
Amasil is the President for SLU's Her Campus Chapter. She is a Biology major at Saint Louis University. Amasil enjoys writing poetry about the thoughts and concerns she has in her head, they are therapeutic in a way. Amasil loves goats, eating twice her weight in chocolate, and baking french macarons.