4 Podcasts That Will Make Your Walk to Class Better

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SLU chapter.
My Favorite Murder 

Hosts Karen and Georgia take you through the worst of humanity by sharing stories of murders that may keep you up at night. But by focusing on the victims, they have created a community that believes in the power of “staying sexy and not getting murdered,” that sticks together despite all of the creeps in the world. 

This American Life 

This American Life tells stories upon stories, connecting them in each episode to tell a bigger narrative that always makes you feel like you learned something new. 

Dr. Death 

This podcast tells the true story of Dr. Duntsch, a neurosurgeon that was suspected of intentionally injuring his patients, often times with horrible consequences or even deaths. It takes you through how he rose to his position, his reign of terror, and his downfall.

This Podcast Will Kill You 

From Mad Cow disease, to Influenza, to Tuberculosis and many others, the hosts Erin and Erin share the history, the biology, and current status of terrifying diseases. While being incredibly informative, it also opens your eyes to how these diseases are not necessarily gone, as some of them may be coming back due to misinformed people who are putting others in danger.

Breakfast sandwich enthusiast, dog lover, and writer for Her Campus at Saint Louis University.