You Know You’re Addicted to Breaking Bad When…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

The series may be over, but you’ll be an addict for life. Breaking Bad addiction is running rampant at Skidmore, and now’s the time to find out whether you’re one of the lucky ones who’s been hooked.

• You religiously check Aaron Paul’s Instagram hoping he posts something Breaking Bad-related.
  • You tell your friends you are busy with homework but are really watching Breaking Bad instead.
  • You come to the conclusion that chemistry is cool.
  • You shudder when you hear a bell ring or see someone elderly in a wheelchair.
  • You start signing your name with “-berg” added to the end of it.
  • You have a newfound love for fried chicken.
  • You have a sudden urge to use “b*tch” and “yo” in your conversations.
  • You watch the finale multiple times.
  • You decide your friends who don’t watch Breaking Bad aren’t friends worth having.
  • You want to call Saul… badly.

[pagebreak]

• You think about breakfast 24/7.
  • You are extra paranoid about poisonous plants and know never to go near Lily of the Valley.
  • You have come up with at least 10 alternate endings.
  • You look twice when an RV passes you on the highway.
  • You can’t look at tortoises the same anymore.
  • You want to work for the DEA and hang out with someone named Gomez.
  • You are devastated that the series is over, but are kind of relieved because—let’s be honest—it was really intense and stressful.
  • You have a soft spot for thugs (cough, cough Skinny Pete, Badger and Combo).
  • You can’t sleep because you are having nightmares about Todd and his Nazi Uncle.
  • You literally threatened to physically assault that person who dared to ask questions during the finale.