Tips for a Pisces

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

To all the Pisces out there—happy birthday! We hope you’re having a fantastic birthday month so far, and to make it even better, we have some tips for you. Based on the personality and tendencies of people with your astrological sign, here’s how you can maximize your success and happiness.

Smile Wide. People love how kind, selfless and compassionate you are, as well as how easy you are to talk to. Take advantage of this! Showing how much you care will not only benefit you socially, but also can encourage teachers to give you the benefit of the doubt and help you gain favor with job interviewers. It’s a great quality to have.

Stand Strong. That being said, it’s easy for Pisces to get swayed and pushed around when your huge heart makes you feel guilty and want to help everyone. Don’t let that happen! Remind yourself that your needs are important and don’t be swayed too easily.

When the Going Gets Tough. Sometimes, you can be too idealistic and want to escape negativity or pretend your problems don’t exist. It’s honorable to look on the bright side, but don’t be so overly optimistic that you fear hardship. If you can keep that positive attitude even when dealing with challenges, you’ll be able to get through anything.

Speak Up. A pisces’ gentle nature can sometimes make you passive and vague, but don’t let those qualities hurt you! Gather your courage and know what you want, rather than letting your opinions get lost in the crowd. It won’t take long for people to take notice of your generous and charming personality.

You have a lot going for you, so use your qualities to their greatest extent! You’ll greatly benefit from it in the end.

Remy Marin

Skidmore '15

Remy is an English major and dance minor at Skidmore College. In addition to being CC, Remy is the VP of Outreach of Skidmore's peer mediation group and apprentice for Mediation Matters in Saratoga Springs.
Audrey is a class of 2013 English major at Skidmore College. She has held several communications internships in her hometown of Nashville, TN, including ones at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, the Tennessee Center for Policy Research, Nissan's North American Headquarters, and at Katcher Vaughn and Bailey Public Relations. In her free time, she loves to bake for family and friends, exercise by swimming, and loves all things Parisian. Audrey can't wait to continue her journalism experience with Her Campus as a campus correspondent. Having lived in Nashville, France and New York, Audrey has found a love for travel, and hopes to discover a new city after Skidmore where she plans to continue onto law school.