This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

It’s finally spring break! If you’re anything like the Her Campus Skidmore team members, you probably had a ridiculously busy week. Thankfully, with our Spring Break Survival Kits provided by Her Campus nationals, we were able to make it through last week and have even more to look forward to this week! 

One of the amazing things in our survival kit is this amazing book, The Intern’s Handbook. The book is being made into a movie this year featuring Dave Franco and we can’t wait to see it!

The other book we received, Dirty Rush, is a great beach read. We’re so excited to throw this in a bag with our sunscreen and beach towel and grab a warm spot by the water.

And perfect for those sunny beach days, we got these awesome Her Campus sunglasses!

We can always count on Her Campus to hook us up with some fun treats and snacks, and we were not disappointed with this survival kit. Luna Bar sent some mini chocolate coconut and chocolate peppermint stick bars to keep us fully nourished this break!

Because Her Campus wants our breaks to be fulfilling and warm, they made sure to send us some travel sized Not Your Mother’s purifying shampoo and conditioner – now we can travel the world with great hair!

To make sure we’re really keeping up with our personal hygeine, they also sent us these awesome Completely Bare wax strips (I tried them and they do wonders).

One of our favorite parts of the HC Survival Kits is always the buy one get one free Chipotle cards we get! What’s better than Chipotle, you might ask? FREE Chipotle.

As college students, we love decorating our electronics with fun stickers and logos, and what better way to add flare to our phones than with Her Campus stickers?

And the most important item we received in our Spring Break Survival Kits this year is our Sabre personal alarms. These alarms will help give us a sense of safety and security wherever we go.

We love our Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kits so much. If you love these products or want to know anything more about them, comment below!

Ileana is a senior at Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, New York. She lives in Eugene, Oregon when not at school. Ileana is studying Sociology and English. She loves writing, decorating clothing, and spending time with friends. You can also check out her personal blog at http://sometimesiweartiaras.wordpress.com/. Thanks for reading!