This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Her Campus: How would you describe your style?

I think I’d describe my style as really eclectic. I go from wearing vintage sweaters with knee highs one day to sneaker heels and leggings with big chunky scarves the next. I don’t like sticking to a particular style– I really just wear what I want.

Her Campus: Has your style always been what it is now?

Not at all. When I was in middle school, I went through this really atrocious “fuck you, mom and dad” phase where all I wanted to do was wear neon tutus and whole sticks of eyeliner at a time. Like really. I would basically just keep putting it on until just the nub was left. I sort of found my style in high school, though, and then starting exploring a little bit more. I really think style evolves. Maybe I’ll think what I wear now is embarrassing in another few years. Who knows?

Her Campus: Who are your style icons?

There are a bunch of blogs I follow on instagram like forloveandlemons and spell_byronbay that give me inspiration, but I don’t know if I’d say I have any icons. Wait no. That’s a lie and I take it back. Danny DeVito.

Her Campus: Do you have a favorite place to shop?

Oh gosh. I’m in a pretty serious relationship with LF stores. It’s gotten so bad that they’ve actually started sending me Facebook messages when they see something in my size that I might like. Other than that, I love vintage sellers on etsy, revolve clothing, and asos!

Her Campus: What is the one accessory or article of clothing you can’t live without?  

Probably my grandma’s ring. Or my gardening mumu. It’s a tossup. 

A senior at Skidmore College, who loves beagles, batman, and sushi. You can find me dreaming about Anderson Cooper and doing crossword puzzles.