Skidmore Style Watch: Get the Look!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

This Week’s Style

Julia Hutson, 2013

“These shoes are Dolce Vita, my shirt is from TJ Maxx and my skirt is from Forever 21.”

How would you describe your style?
My style is boho chic and a lot of vintage. I’m also a huge sale geek.

What do you think about Skidmore’s style on campus?
It’s very boho chic too but comfortable—a lot of boots and plaid. It’s not too high fashion, but subtle.

What is the one staple piece in your wardrobe that you can’t live without?
I’d probably say my Frye boots. I wear them at least a couple times a week and I love their worn look. They last forever and are so durable.

Favorite place to shop?
I’m a huge TJ Maxx fan, so TJ Maxx and vintage stores.

Get the Look

Fringed Chiffon Shirt, Nasty Gal ($38) 

Sheer Abstract Maxi Skirt, Forever21 ($13.50) 

Dolce Vita JuJu Suede Ankle Boot, Urban Outfitters ($119) 

Audrey is a class of 2013 English major at Skidmore College. She has held several communications internships in her hometown of Nashville, TN, including ones at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, the Tennessee Center for Policy Research, Nissan's North American Headquarters, and at Katcher Vaughn and Bailey Public Relations. In her free time, she loves to bake for family and friends, exercise by swimming, and loves all things Parisian. Audrey can't wait to continue her journalism experience with Her Campus as a campus correspondent. Having lived in Nashville, France and New York, Audrey has found a love for travel, and hopes to discover a new city after Skidmore where she plans to continue onto law school.