freestocks ChaY8166imQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks ChaY8166imQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

Quiz: Which Candy Heart are You!?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Answer these questions and remember which numbers you choose! At the end, you’ll find out what candy heart you should give out this Valentine’s Day, and, more importantly, what Valentine’s Day vibe you’re giving off!

What’s Your Favorite Food?

1. Chocolate
  2. Pizza
  3. Pasta
  4. Burritos
  5. Salad
  6. Ice Cream

What’s Your Favorite Flower?

1. Daisies
  2. I’m not into flowers
  3. Roses
  4. Carnations
  5. Sunflowers
  6. Lilacs

What’s Your Ideal Valentine’s Date?

1. Netflix and Chill
  2. Dancing at the club
  3. Romantic dinner
  4. Cute picnic
  5. Walk around campus
  6. Group date

What’s Your Favorite Jam Out Artist?

1. Kanye
  2. Dua Lipa
  3. Taylor Swift
  4. Beyonce
  5. Anything early 2000’s
  6. Janelle Monae

Who’s Your Dream Celebrity Date?

1. Idris Elba
  2. Mila Kunis
  3. Harry Styles
  4. Chris Hemsworth
  5. Beyonce
  6. Joseph Gordon-Levitt

What’s Your Major?

1. Studio Art
  2. Philosophy
  3. English
  4. Sociology
  5. STEM
  6. Psychology

What’s Your Favorite Show To Binge?

1. Sex Education
  2. Bob’s Burgers
  3. The Great British Baking Show
  4. The Office
  5. Brooklyn 99
  6. Friends

What’s Your Favorite Alcoholic Drink (assuming you’re over 21)?

1. Shots
  2. Gin and Tonic
  3. Wine
  4. IPA
  5. Mojito
  6. Vodka Cranberry

If you got:

Mostly 1s: YUM YUM 

You’re out there! You let people know what you want, and you’re open about your interests. Some might label you as “aggressive”, but that’s probably just because they’re jealous of your confidence.

Mostly 2s: AS IF 

You know what you want, and you aren’t afraid to tell people no. If you’re not into it, you’re not going to fake it to save anyone else’s feelings. Your honesty can feel abrupt, but in the long run, people would rather that than having you string them along. 

Mostly 3s: I LOVE YOU

You’re a hard-core romantic. You are looking for The One, and you want someone who will sweep you off your feet. You won’t settle for someone who treats you as less than a queen, which is perfect because that’s what you deserve! 

Mostly 4s: HEART THROB 

YOU are a STUD. Everyone is into you, and you know it. You have a lot of options, and you’re not going to rush into picking anything. You’re precise and know your worth, so it’ll take a bit for you to make up your mind, but whoever you choose is a lucky duck.

Mostly 5s: CALL ME

You’re a little over it. Valentine’s day isn’t your favorite, and you don’t need that drama in your life. You just want someone to hang with after, nothing special and dramatic needed. You’re independent and don’t depend on anyone else.

Mostly 6s: 4EVER FRIENDS

You’ve found your friend! You’ve totally nested, and whether it’s your S.O., your pet, or your Netflix account, you have your partner for life. You’re just going to cuddle up with them and live your best sweetest life from now on!  

Lily Warshaw

Skidmore '21

Lily is a sophomore at Skidmore College, studying art history. She has partaken in multiple visual art programs and classes, and interned at Tom Sachs Studio and in the costume department of the McKittrick Hotel. She is not very comfortable talking about herself in the third person, and if anyone finds her water bottle please let her know.