Pump Up Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

We’re all kind of dying right now. I’m currently juggling three papers plus my thesis, as well as a few projects, and I know so many other students are in the same boat as me. I think I slept for five hours last night, and as much as I’m tempted to stay in bed and listen to Niall Horan’s new single and drink hot chocolate all day long, I know I need to get my self into gear. In my opinion, the best way to wake yourself up and get into an energetic mood is to blast some party music and dance around until you’re ready to go. So, here’s an early Christmas present from me to you in the form of ten great pump up songs to help you survive the last few weeks of class.

1. Ready – Kodaline 

2. Can’t Kick Up the Roots – Neck Deep

3. Chelsea – The Summer Set 

4.  A Love Like War – All Time Low

5. Saftey Pin – 5 Seconds of Summer

6. The Pheonix – Fall Out Boy

7. One More Weekend – Against the Current

8. Stupid For You – Waterparks 

9. Good Ol’ Days – The Script 

10. Where Do Broken Hearts Go – One Direction

God speed, you guys.

Gwen is a senior, English major, and co-CC of Her Campus Skidmore. She spends a lot of time watching Pretty Little Liars and Fixer Upper, listening to music, staring at her comptuer screen and wishing words would come easier, and waiting for the New York Islanders to win another Stanley Cup (preferably at the Coli). Also, she really likes cheese and is trying to learn to skateboard. It's not going very well.