Mike Pannozzi

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Hometown: Providence, RI
Class Year: 2013
Major: Elementary Education
Hobbies/Activities: Skidmore College Baseball, pilates, dance, banjo, writing poetry, and I dabble in the intramural sports.
Relationship Status: Taken

If you were a super hero, what would your super power be?

This has been one of those questions that I think about while laying in bed staring at the ceiling before sleep. My first inclination would be the ability to fly, but the power of shapeshifting would allow me to turn into something that can fly, or swim, or run fast etc. Shapeshifting for sure. CTM.

Best quality in a girl?

If a girl has a great sense of humor, it is game over. Athleticism doesn’t hurt either.

Something you can’t live without.

Country music. I don’t know what I would do without some Jason Aldean or Tim McGraw.

Favorite drink?

I would have to say yellow Gatorade. Although a nice home brew cider by my boy, Jeff is a close second.

Blondes, brunettes or red heads?

Hair color isn’t really a deal breaker for me. But if I am being honest, I would have to say blondes (my non-blonde girlfriend is going to kill me for admitting this).

Audrey is a class of 2013 English major at Skidmore College. She has held several communications internships in her hometown of Nashville, TN, including ones at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, the Tennessee Center for Policy Research, Nissan's North American Headquarters, and at Katcher Vaughn and Bailey Public Relations. In her free time, she loves to bake for family and friends, exercise by swimming, and loves all things Parisian. Audrey can't wait to continue her journalism experience with Her Campus as a campus correspondent. Having lived in Nashville, France and New York, Audrey has found a love for travel, and hopes to discover a new city after Skidmore where she plans to continue onto law school.