Maddi Freundlich, Cereal, and Music

Class Year: 2017

Hometown: Needham, Massachusetts

Major/Minor: International Affairs major, Education minor

Hobbies/Activites: Sitting extremely close to my friends on the couch, watching Scream with my housemate, entering my house through my bedroom window becuase I lost my ID, and helping people pronounce my last name

Her Campus: How many bowls of cereal do you eat a day, and why aren't you eating more?

Maddi Freundlich: Honestly? Probably between 3 and 5 bowls of cereal a day. Some in the morning, some at night. Honey Bunches of Oats is my favorite food. I feel like I eat quite a lot of cereal.

HC: What do you want to do after you graduate? 

MF: I would love to go into podcast production, because I like editing things. But I am also interested in education advocacy. Maybe I could do both.

HC: How different is your style now from seventh grade? 

MF: Not significantly different, just a little bit less Hollister--no, a lot less Hollister. 

HC: How many people do you fall in love with on a daily basis? 

MF: Definitely three per day. Average length of being in love with a person is three weeks. Really, I go through cycles, so one very intense love for about three weeks replaced by another really intense love for about three weeks.

HC: How many times do you listen to a song you love on repeat until you hate it?

MF: I don't like to listen to the same song, unless it's a new song, more than twice in a day. My dad is even worse than me, he won't listen to the same song twice in one month.

HC: What's the best thing you've ever cooked or baked?

MF: I like to make a cheesecake with an oreo crust, it's actually pretty easy, and looks really good if you put fresh strawberries on top of it.

HC: Favorite and least favorite members of the Lakewood Six on MTV Scream? 

MF: Favorite is definitely Noah, and my least favorite, I mean, Jake's kind of terrible. 

HC: What's your favorite TV show that you don't watch? 

MF: I feel like I could like The Office if I was watching it, I'm just not watching it.

Tagged: