burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Katie Wolfe ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Name: Katie Wolfe

Class Year: 2017

Major: Environmental Science, Geology Minor

Hometown: Smith Town, Long Island, New York

Tights: Marshall’s

Boots: Frye

Legwarmers: Marshall’s

Bralette: Urban Outfitters

Belt: My mom’s from the late ‘80s

Her Campus: Who is your style inspiration? 

Katie: I wouldn’t really say I have one particular inspiration. I just really like floral patterns, skirts, and dresses. I guess I would say it’s an eclectic type of style.

HC: How do you find the motivation to find cute outfits in your closet in the morning?

Katie: I like to make up my outfits in the morning right before I get out of bed. I stay in bed for a couple extra minutes to wake up slowly and I spend that time just thinking about what I could wear for the day.

HC: Do you have any advice for collegiettes who struggle with style?

Katie: If you feel like you’re struggling with style, the main thing to keep in mind is that you should dress for yourself. Another thing to do is to start a conversation with someone about what they’re wearing by giving them a compliment and asking them where it’s from. As you explore more places to look for clothes, you’ll end up finding out what you like and creating your own style.

Ileana is a senior at Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, New York. She lives in Eugene, Oregon when not at school. Ileana is studying Sociology and English. She loves writing, decorating clothing, and spending time with friends. You can also check out her personal blog at http://sometimesiweartiaras.wordpress.com/. Thanks for reading!