It’s Warm Out! The Official Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

In case you haven’t noticed, it’s warm out. Like, really warm out. And, according to my trusty weather.com and also the weather function on Snapchat, it’s going to stay that way for at least a little while. 

Despite the massive amount of work I am procrastinating this very moment, despite knowing that this is all global warming and the ice caps are melting and we’re all doomed, and despite the fact that summer is probably my least favorite season and being hot my least favorite sensation, I can’t help but let this warm weather put me in a good mood. In fact, all I want to do is throw my homework out the window and hop in my car, roll down the windows and the sunroof, and just drive until there’s nowhere left to go, music blasting the whole way. I can’t do that today, but I made a playlist for it anyway. Maybe someone else has no obligations today and can take advantage of this one. Happy fake spring! Peace out, snow.

1. Someone Like You – The Summer Set

2. Runaway – Against the Current

3. Stupid for You – Waterparks

4. Perfect Score – State Champs

5. Shameless – All Time Low

6. Kings of the Weekend – blink-182

7. She Looks So Perfect – 5 Seconds of Summer

8. Voldemort – With Confidence 

8. Burnin’ Up – Jonas Brothers (duh)

9. About a Girl – The Academy Is…

10. The Kids From Yesterday – My Chemical Romance

Gwen is a senior, English major, and co-CC of Her Campus Skidmore. She spends a lot of time watching Pretty Little Liars and Fixer Upper, listening to music, staring at her comptuer screen and wishing words would come easier, and waiting for the New York Islanders to win another Stanley Cup (preferably at the Coli). Also, she really likes cheese and is trying to learn to skateboard. It's not going very well.