This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

This weekend, Skid Seniors took to the Saratoga Hilton to celebrate (just about) 100 days until the real world starts, when we can no longer take racquetball at 1:25pm on Mondays and Wednesdays, and naps aren’t a thing during normal business hours. Skidmore students always know how to clean up well, so here’s a look at some of the 100 days dance fashion we saw and loved!

Our Co-CC Dani keeping it classy and sassy in a LBD, hat courtesy of snapchat stickers.

Our other co-CC Gwen giving us major #SqaudGoals with (pictured left to right) Dan, Maddi F, Gwen, Maddie W, and Claire.

Contributing writer Maddi looking regal in navy blue with Porter on her left and Kurt on her right.

Katie and her French beau Jack looking très chic in all black errthang.

These ladies know how to rock LBD’s and LBJ(little black jumpsuits). Pictured left to right: Caroline K, co-CC Dani, contributing writer Ali B, Anna L, Hannah M, and Lilly P.

(Hey that’s me!) Bringing a pop of color and some suspenders, Cody C and yours truly.

Sara Pion

Skidmore

My name is Sara Pion, I am a student at Skidmore college and originally from Boston Massachussetts. I love all things fashion and doing DIY crafts.
Gwen is a senior, English major, and co-CC of Her Campus Skidmore. She spends a lot of time watching Pretty Little Liars and Fixer Upper, listening to music, staring at her comptuer screen and wishing words would come easier, and waiting for the New York Islanders to win another Stanley Cup (preferably at the Coli). Also, she really likes cheese and is trying to learn to skateboard. It's not going very well.