This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Name: Gwen Plummer

Year: 2017

Major/Minor: English

Hometown: Garden City, New York

Guilty Pleasure: Like Dani, I love the show Riverdale, and sitting in bed with Oreos for hours.

Name: Dani Ostrove

Year: 2017

Major/Minor: English/Management & Business, Honors Forum

Hometown: Port Washington, NY

Guilty Pleasure: The show Riverdale on the CW

HC: What has been the best part of being the co-presidents of HC Skidmore?

DO: I love the community of writers our group is comprised of. Everyone has an amazing personality and brings something unique to the group both in their writing styles and topic choices as well as their humor and support. Throughout my entire Skidmore experience, I always looked forward to Tuesday night meetings in Spa and it was the icing on the cake to be able to finally lead the meetings along with Gwen! I’ll miss this club way too much.

GP: This club has been so important to me since I joined as a sophomore. It feels really good to have ended my time at Skidmore as one of the faces of HC Skidmore. Like Dani said, I love our Tuesday night meetings. I’ve also loved how close I’ve gotten with Dani and our amazing senior editor Sara!

HC: What 3 things would you bring to a deserted island?

DO: Such a tough question! I would bring a laptop with wifi connection (is that cheating?) so that I could listen to music and read, a floatie for swimming, and my dog–that’s also probably cheating.

GP: My Favorite Murder Podcast, a beach bag filled with beach supplies (def cheating), and a phone to call my parents to come pick me up when I wanna be done.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush at the moment?

DO: I would have to say Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively. They seem to have a great balance of their professional lives and their private home lives, which I respect. Not only are they beautiful, but they constantly share how they support each other and their kids. And Ryan Reynolds’ twitter presence is unreal, in the best way possible.

GP: Eternally James Corden. Forever. James, if you read this, I’ll do anything for you.

BONUS QUESTION FOR SARA:

HC: What’s your favorite ice breaker question?

SP: If you were a kitchen utensil what would you be, and what material would you be made out of? (Wooden spoon).

English Major and Business Minor at Skidmore College and new Co-CC of Skidmore HC. Spends free time hanging out with friends, taking yoga classes and dancing, and admittedly binge-watching her favorite Netflix shows. 
Gwen is a senior, English major, and co-CC of Her Campus Skidmore. She spends a lot of time watching Pretty Little Liars and Fixer Upper, listening to music, staring at her comptuer screen and wishing words would come easier, and waiting for the New York Islanders to win another Stanley Cup (preferably at the Coli). Also, she really likes cheese and is trying to learn to skateboard. It's not going very well.