Free Finals Survival Swag from Her Campus!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Now that finals week is finally behind us, it’s time we give a major thank-you to the ladies that got us through all the rough spots: the Her Campus National Team! Without their help and their oh-so-needed 2014 Finals Survival Kits, our spirits (and our budgets) would have been pretty low that week. Luckily, HC is all about showing its team members the love: they provided these study snacks to chapters all across the country!

Of course, Her Campus can’t do it alone, which is why we also want to give a big thank-you to sponsors of the Finals Survival Kits: Chipotle, LUNA, and popchips!

Chipotle

We’re so excited about our buy-one-get-one-free cards courtesy of Chipotle, our all-time favorite burrito hotspot. We couldn’t help but grab a study date and head over to Chipotle for a much-needed pre-library study sesh meal!

LUNA

Major props to LUNA for providing the ultimate brain food to curb our hunger during those late-night study sessions and paper-editing binges. We think the assortment of mini LUNA bars they sent are the best nutrition bars for women (are we right or are we right?), not lease because LUNA is the first nutrition bar designed specifically with women’s needs in mind to help nourish them during busy days. Plus, it contains nutrients that we collegiettes often lack: folic acid, calcium, iron, vitamin D, and other vitamins and minerals–all while being as organic as possible.

popchips

The popchips provided in the 2014 Finals Week Survival Kits made for the ultimate study snack–seriously, we couldn’t get enough of them! Instead of indulging in potato chips or popcorn or other salty treats during our midnight study breaks, we turned to popchips, which have all the deliciousness of potato chips, but none of the guilt! They’re naturally delicious and healthier, since they have all of the flavor but only half of the fat. Without them, we probably would have been stuffing ourselves with super unhealthy snacks all week as we studied our butts off.

Want to score some free swag from Her Campus for yourself? Stay tuned in the fall for more of our famous on-campus giveaways, or consider becoming an HC member yourself to reap all those awesome perks! For more information on becoming a member–as a writer, an editor, a photographer, a PR point person, a social media assistant, etc.–email Campus Correspondent Remy Marin at rmarin@hercampus.com today!

Kate is the Associate Editor of Her Campus. Before joining the staff full-time, Kate was the Campus Correspondent for the HC Skidmore College chapter as well as an editorial intern, Love editor, and national contributing writer for HC. In addition to her work with Her Campus, Kate has been a Sex & Love stringer and digital editorial intern for WomensHealthMag.com and an Inner Circle Trendspotter for MTV. Kate graduated from Skidmore College summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa with a Bachelor of Arts in English and French. In her spare time, Kate is usually spotted writing fiction, playing tennis, reading pop culture blogs until her eyes hurt, baking cookies, or dreaming up her next travel adventure.