Yes ladies, it’s that time of year again. Spring has sprung, the semester is drawing to a close, and finals are upon us once more! Somehow, second semester exams tend to seem so much worse, due to the fact that, when it’s sunny out and you know that you don’t have much time left in school, it can be really hard to make yourself concentrate. Beyond that, once you actually do start to take a look at your exam schedule, it’s easy to get overwhelmed and start freaking out.
But that’s where we come in! To overcome those finals blues and get yourself in the zone for studying, we’ve compiled this pump up playlist. Listen to it as you work, or right before your big exam. The goal is to remind yourself that yes, you can do it!
1. I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
2. Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) – Kelly Clarkson
3. Roar – Katy Perry
4. Flawless – Beyoncé
5. Don’t You Worry Child – Swedish House Mafia ft. John Martin
6. Stronger – Kanye West
7. Break Free – Ariana Grande ft. Zedd
8. Work – Iggy Azalea
9. Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
10. Carry On – Fun
11. The Edge of Glory – Lady Gaga
12. Let It Go – Idina Menzel