Chris Tofalli

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Hometown: Larchmont, New York
Major: Business/ Exercise Science
Dream Job: A talented actor
Sports: Baseball, Soccer, and a little pick-up basketball
If He Could Be Anyone He Would Be…: Tom Brady- he is perfection personified. The only reason why people don’t like him is because they’re jealous…and I would love that.
Ideal Girl: A girl who is polite, genuine, likes to laugh, and can make me laugh as well…I guess a pretty face wouldn’t hurt either
Favorite thing about Skidmore: my friends, of course.
This Valentines Day he’ll be…: looking for my secret admirer; if I’m lucky enough, there just might be one.

Adriana is a junior at Skidmore College, with an English major and Studio Art and French double minor. Born and raised in the Main Line suburbs of Philadelphia, Adriana loves to travel, write, and paint. She has spent summers in France and Italy studying fashion, painting, and art history, and recently finished her semester abroad in Paris. At Skidmore, Adriana enjoys participating in musicals, club soccer and field hockey, and writing for the school newspaper. With advertising and graphic design internships under her belt, Adriana is excited to continue her experience in journalism at Her Campus, and eventually get a law degree. In her free time, she loves to play tennis, paint oil portraits, and play the piano.