Caty Sheridan ’15: Co-Captain of Skidmore Girls Soccer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

To round out a successful soccer career at Skidmore, Caty Sheridan ’15 is spending her last season as Co-Captain. Find out what she loves most about playing and how to cheer this team on!

Name: Caty Sheridan
Class: 2015
Hometown: Westford, MA
Major: Exercise Science

HC: When did you first start playing soccer?
CS: I first started playing soccer when I was 4 years old.

HC: What do you like about playing?
CS: I  love playing to compete and be the best with the hottest team on campus ;) 
HC: What was it like transitioning to college-level soccer?CS: The game in college is faster, more competitive, and the opponents are overall better than teams I played against in high school soccer, so it was tough initially. 

HC: How has it been being captain?
CS: Having the two crazy gingers on the team as the captains has been a ride so far, but we know how to get things done. 
HC: What about the season are you most excited for?CS: I am most excited for the many pre-game dance parties in our locker room and kicking some ass in the Liberty League.

HC: When can we catch your games?CS: We have many home games this year on the weekends and during the week! Come watch us on 9/16, 9/20, 10/1, 10/11, 10/17, 10/18, 10/29, and 11/1!
Remy Marin

Skidmore '15

Remy is an English major and dance minor at Skidmore College. In addition to being CC, Remy is the VP of Outreach of Skidmore's peer mediation group and apprentice for Mediation Matters in Saratoga Springs.