Campus Cutie: Sam Lev Cohen

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Name: Sam Lev Cohen

Class Year: 2019

Prospective Major: Mathematics

Hometown: Watertown, MA

Hobbies/Interests: Painting murals around my town, usually of me, preferably naked and in positions of Greek Gods. I also like to sing.

Relationship Status: Available

Her Campus: If you had to eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Sam: Any sort of food with a magic marker scent…probably juicy mint.

HC: If you were a kitchen appliance, which appliance would it be?

Sam: Probably a mixer, because I really like to move around and gyrate.

HC: What is your spirit animal?

Sam: I would say sloth, but I’m not like that. Maybe a cat, but I hate cats. Probably a cougar, because they are playful, witty, and like to sleep.

HC: What is your ideal first date?

Sam: I think the best date setting is a roller rink. I would take my potential wife there, or any young lady, and we would do a few circles until we got tired, but not enough to break a sweat. Then we would go to Shake Shack. Then we would go see a ventriloquist and she would pay for herself. Then she would realize that I’m the ventriloquist and she would watch me. Then we would go our separate ways.

HC: What are five things you look for in a partner?

Sam: I look for someone who is caring, a good conversationalist, true to themself, beautiful, and honest.

Her Campus: What is your go-to pick up line?

Sam: I know how to say “Would you like to kiss me” in French.

Her Campus: Do you text first?

Sam: Yes. I text first and often. After that, every four minutes on the dot. Usually I open with “So how’d I do?” I would rather that the girl text first.

Hey guys! I'm a freshman this year at Skidmore. I like hard rap music, shrimp tempura, and jean jackets.
A senior at Skidmore College, who loves beagles, batman, and sushi. You can find me dreaming about Anderson Cooper and doing crossword puzzles.