Back-To-School Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

We finally got our survival kits from Her Campus Nationals, and it is fair to say that all of us at HC Skidmore were more than excited. The kit is focused on getting us back into the school spirit, and pushing us through the next couple of weeks (we’re talking about you, Skidmore Plague). The kit is filled with all sorts of goodies that will keep us excited, happy, and motivated throughout the fall. Check out the great gifts we got this year from our Her Campus Survival Kits! 

Look at our Campus Correspondents, Emily and Sophia, posing with the HCXO flags. Can’t wait to hang them in our apartments and show some Her Campus pride.

We always show our support for She’s The First and all of the amazing things they are doing! Can’t wait to #bakeachange this semester! Keep an eye out for an upcoming bake sale…

With the Skidmore Plague coming around, these Cold-eeze’s will come in handy. Here at HC Skidmore we want to stay healthy and strong!

We are excited to support the Clinton Foundation and the No Ceilings: The Full Participation Project. Let’s support women and their participation in the workplace and world!

Chipotle never seems to disappoint us. Who doesn’t love a BOGO Chipotle? We are thankful for these and will be visiting our local Chipotle very soon.

These palmer cocoa butter swivel sticks are amazing. They smell like flowers and work like magic.

We can’t wait to check out My Social Canvas and to design a life we love!

5 hour energy knows how to cheer us up! The headphones and energy drinks are going to be used for our workouts and studying.

The MZ Wallace bag we received was super cute and stylish. One of our writers can’t wait to rock it around campus and show it off.

The Zing sweetner we got goes perfectly with our early grey tea! 

We support the #ActuallySheCan campaign.

Thank you Penguin Random House for these We were liars preview books. We can’t wait to read the rest!

We had to fight over which eyeshadow pencils to take. NYC New York Color knows how to treat us well.

This TRESemme sea foam is what we all need for a night out! Helps our curls stay in place for all occasions.

We loved the Martha Stewart crafts and can’t wait to use them on our apartment decoration projects!

If you love what you saw in our survival kits, check out the websites of these amazing companies and get some goodies for yourself!

A senior at Skidmore College, who loves beagles, batman, and sushi. You can find me dreaming about Anderson Cooper and doing crossword puzzles.