Arrested Development: Prep for the New Season!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Get ready, collegiettes! After a seven-year hiatus, Arrested Development is set to return this May. On May 26, we will be reunited with the Bluth family for 15 new episodes, which will be released simultaneously through Netflix. Her Campus took the time to compile a list of five must-see episodes to get you excited for the new season.

Pier Pressure: The Bluth family has an interesting method for teaching lessons.

Amigos: On the hunt for George Sr., the Bluth family heads to Mexico.

Afternoon Delight: It’s Christmastime and everyone is in the holiday spirit.  Despite the Bluth family’s best intentions, there are once again some classic mix-ups. 

Beef Consomme: A bit of jealousy and a misunderstanding over the meaning of “hermano” lands Michael in a number of awkward situations.

The One Where Michael Leaves: Michael and George Michael head for the hills, yet they quickly realize they can’t escape the Bluth family drama.

Before the epic return, be sure to check out all three seasons of Arrested Development on Netflix. We can’t wait to see what this crazy family has been up to!

Kate is the Associate Editor of Her Campus. Before joining the staff full-time, Kate was the Campus Correspondent for the HC Skidmore College chapter as well as an editorial intern, Love editor, and national contributing writer for HC. In addition to her work with Her Campus, Kate has been a Sex & Love stringer and digital editorial intern for WomensHealthMag.com and an Inner Circle Trendspotter for MTV. Kate graduated from Skidmore College summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa with a Bachelor of Arts in English and French. In her spare time, Kate is usually spotted writing fiction, playing tennis, reading pop culture blogs until her eyes hurt, baking cookies, or dreaming up her next travel adventure.