And the Winner Is…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

…Hanae Kimura!  Her winning caption:

This is me, Hanae, overlooking the waterfalls at Iguacu in Brazil.
The natural beauty breathtaking. It is one of my fondest memories of the summer.”

Check out other awesome entries below!

From Emma Weinstein ’13:

“Here is a photograph taken of me and a gorilla I saw this summer in Rwanda while gorilla trekking there with my family.”

From Suzanna Lourie ’11:

Suzanna Lourie in Fiji.

From Chelsea Niven ’11:

“The SURFect Date.”

From Katherine Lodge ’11:

Thanks for all of your submissions! Keep an eye out for the next Her Campus Skidmore contest!

Adriana is a junior at Skidmore College, with an English major and Studio Art and French double minor. Born and raised in the Main Line suburbs of Philadelphia, Adriana loves to travel, write, and paint. She has spent summers in France and Italy studying fashion, painting, and art history, and recently finished her semester abroad in Paris. At Skidmore, Adriana enjoys participating in musicals, club soccer and field hockey, and writing for the school newspaper. With advertising and graphic design internships under her belt, Adriana is excited to continue her experience in journalism at Her Campus, and eventually get a law degree. In her free time, she loves to play tennis, paint oil portraits, and play the piano.