Amir Rivera-Lieberman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Year: 2015

Major: Anthropology

Hometown: Cambridge, MA

Relationship status: In a relationship/taken/occupied

Hobbies/interests: Music, skateboarding, magic tricks, dog whispering

Celebrity crush? Natalie Portman. She’s perfect.

Ideal date? We would go buy disposable cameras and then go to the aquarium and take pictures. Then we would go get the pictures developed that night and laugh at them over dinner.

Most Played Song on Your iPod: “What You Know” – T.I.

What is it like to be part of one of Skidmore’s favorite bands, Los Elk? It’s actually a lot of work being in Los Elk. I spend more time practicing with the guys than I do studying. I really do love it, though. We have a lot of fun.

What’s Your Favorite Thing About Fun Day? My favorite thing about Fun Day would have to be getting chased around by campo. We play this game where I let them walk up really close to me before I run away. THEY CAN’T ACTUALLY CHASE ME!!! It’s great.

Will you be sporting a crazy Fun Day outfit this year? I will most definitely be sporting a crazy Fun Day outfit… but you’ll just have to wait and see.

We heard Los Elk is playing at Fun Day. What should the crowd be expecting? The Fun Day crowd should expect a blend of our most energetic originals with a bunch of covers that will have everybody dancing. Should be a good time. Who knows… there might even be a live mash-up.

Kate is the Associate Editor of Her Campus. Before joining the staff full-time, Kate was the Campus Correspondent for the HC Skidmore College chapter as well as an editorial intern, Love editor, and national contributing writer for HC. In addition to her work with Her Campus, Kate has been a Sex & Love stringer and digital editorial intern for WomensHealthMag.com and an Inner Circle Trendspotter for MTV. Kate graduated from Skidmore College summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa with a Bachelor of Arts in English and French. In her spare time, Kate is usually spotted writing fiction, playing tennis, reading pop culture blogs until her eyes hurt, baking cookies, or dreaming up her next travel adventure.