yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

7 Group Halloween Costumes For When You’re #OverIt

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Everyone enjoys a good laugh and by the time senior year rolls around, many of us are over the sexy and flirty Halloween costumes and just want to have fun! Here are some comical (and fairly comfortable) group Halloween costumes for you and your comedian friends.

1. A group of famous older men, for example Gandalf, Dumbledore and one of the guys from Duck Dynasty.
  2. The Breakfast Club Crew! Why not rock your dad’s jean jacket and your favorite flannel? I know I will be one night this year!
  3. A bunch of Party Animals could be a great group costume, not only because everyone gets to be their favorite animal, but also because everyone can dress as sexy or comfy as they want!
  4. If you and your friends want some funny ‘90s flair, then go for an “awkward family photo.” Everyone can dress as goofy as they want to their hearts desire.
  5. Dress as a colony of nudists gone on strike! You’ll be sure to get lots of laughs and smiles with a sign hanging on your neck regarding your clothing choices.
  6. Go as your favorite sandwich: a BLT! Each one of you can dress as one of the ingredients and if you need to include one or two more, you always need a good slice of bread.
  7. If you have a guy friend joining in on the fun, then why not go as sister wives? Wear an ankle length muumuu and enjoy your night.