The endless winter seems to have FINALLY turned (fingers crossed). It was a rough one, and we didn’t even get a snow day as consolation, despite all our passive aggressive Instagram posts. Luckily, Fun Day is around the corner and the sun is actually melting the snow away, sure signs that spring is here. To celebrate the end of our hibernation, we’re counting all of the things that we WON’T miss about winter:
1. Being cold, obviously.
2. The Polar Vortex.
3. Snow in all forms (black ice, brown sludge, etc.)
4. Vampire-like skin.
5. Layers that cover us from head to toe.
6. HUGE jackets.
7. Slipping on ice.
8. Complaining about how cold it is.
9. Frozen everything (numb fingers, wet hair, runny nose).
Or on a more extreme level…
10. Getting out of bed, and it’s TOO cold.
11. Finding an outfit that’s both cute and warm enough to wear out…
12. …and then overheating upon arrival.
13. Getting sick left and right.
14. Shoveling snow.
15. Our favorite thing about winter?
When it’s over.
What won’t you miss about winter? Tell us in the comments.