10 Best Places to Shop Online

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

There’s nothing like spicing up your wardrobe, and with Fall in full gear, it’s definitely time to shop! That said, Saratoga can be tough for non-boutique shopping, and heavy course loads don’t make finding time to do so any easier. To solve the shopping dilemna, we’ve put together our 10 favorite online stores to keep us all looking fierce.

1. Urban Outfitters

You all probably know Urban for their funky clothes and cool store design, but they have a great online shop too! They feature all kinds of clothing, shoes, accessories, and dorm decorations perfect to have shipped to school!

2. Forever 21

Cute clothes for cheap prices! From casual dresses to killer heels, Forever has you covered for inexpensive clothing that is always ready to ship!

3. Asos

One of the best sites there is. Asos has the most fashionable clothing, and while it can sometimes be expensive, it is definitely worth it!

4. Nasty Gal

Similar to Asos, Nasty Gal features trendy clothing and shoes but is sometimes expensive. For a splurge well worth it, be sure to check out merchandise, including their latest collaboration with Lena Dunham!

5. Aeropostale

Aeropastle is great for the basics! From camis to underwear they’ve got you covered. Want free stuff from Aeropostale? Contact our President Remy for a $10 gift card!

6. Sole Struck

Sole Struck has amazing shoe options. From Jeffery Campbell to Acne to Dr. Martins, Sole Struck has everything you’d ever need to keep your feet looking fabulous.

7. Wild Fox

Want a pair of the most comfortable sweatpants you’ll ever wear? Then check out Wild fox. While their clothing runs on the more expensive side, there are always great finds. Sign up for their newsletter and you’ll get a discount plus some great updates on sales and their new clothes.

8. Birch Box

Birch Box is the best of online ordering! For $10 a month, Birch Box sends you a box of the newest beauty products that you’re sure to love.

9. Net-A-Porter

For high fashion clothes straight off the runway, check out Net-A-Porter. Prices are quite steep, so this one is considered more online window shopping, but it’s always fun to be inspired.

10. Necessary Clothing

Necessary Clothing has “trendy designer fashion” for great prices, so you can put that Net-A-Porter research to good use.