What’s In My Bag? Spring Break Survival Kits!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

Listen up, collegiates! This Thursday, March 3, Her Campus will be giving away FREE spring break survival kits in the library. To receive one of these essential items for your spring break all you have to do is follow us on our Instagram and Twitter and like our Facebook page- simple right?! We will be hosting the giveaway during free period in the library lobby. Come find us, show us that you’re following our accounts and earn goodies! 

Instagram: @hercampussju

Twitter: @hercampussju

Facebook: Her Campus St. Joseph’s University

So, what do these giveaways involve? Items that are worth up to $168.00! Check out whats in our bag…

Item 1

Who: Milani / What: Eyeliner / Worth: $7.99

Item 2

Who: TRESemme / What: TRESemme Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and Shampoo

Item 3 & 4

Who: Vera Bradely / What: Zip ID Case / Worth: $12.00

Who: CEA Study Abroad /What: CEA hand sanitzer and travel grant codes 

Item 5

Who: Very Bradely / What: Ella Tote / Worth: $168.00

In order to win this fabulous Ella Tote you must TWEET and TAG @hercampussju with a photo of you studying in the library during free on Thursday! Our two Ella Totes are our most expensive and exclusive spring break items, so first come first serve! 

HCXO,

Rebecca

Rebecca Sliwak is the current Editor-In-Chief for Her Campus at Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia. She is studying Communications and Marketing as a senior, is a member of Alpha Gamma Delta, studied abroad in Madrid, and has been on the Her Campus SJU team since sophomore year.