This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

The most watched fashion event of the year, the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show aired on Sunday December 2nd. Millions of people tuned in to watch the angels strut down the catwalk. Here is your 2018 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Recap!

Adriana Lima, 37-year-old supermodel took her final walk down the Victoria’s Secret runway after doing the show for 18 years. Angels and fans alike shared a tearful goodbye to Lima as she took her last walk. Lima shared an Instagram post after filming the show with the caption “Dear Victoria, thank you for showing me the world, sharing your secrets, and most importantly not just giving me wings but teaching me to fly.” Fans of the show took to twitter to express how much they will miss ‘the greatest angel of all time” in next year’s show.

This year, the iconic fantasy bra was worn by angel Elsa Hosk. Each year an angel is given the honor of wearing the fantasy bra. The fantasy bra is worth one million dollars as it is studded with Swarovski crystals.

As the angels strutted down the runway, there were performances by many chart-topping artists. Performers included Shawn Mendes, Halsey, The Chainsmokers, Kelsea Ballerini, Rita Ora, Bebe Rexha, and The Struts.

Not all of the iconic moments from the show occurred on the runway. Kris Jenner stole the show when her daughter Kendall Jenner was walking down the runway. Jenner could be seen excitedly cheering and filming Kendall from the audience. This scene looked quite familiar as Jenner recently appeared in Ariana Grande’s “thank u, next” music video playing a very similar role. Kris Jenner is not a regular mom, she’s a cool mom.

HCXO,

Faith

Faith Prince- SJU
Senior communications major at Saint Joseph's University with a passion for music and sports Philadelphia / New York City