Upcoming Events You Don’t Want to Miss!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

Hop Angel Brauhaus Harvest Weekend: October 22nd- 23rd, 4:00-11:00 PM

Northeast Philly will be filled with harvest beers and fall foods this weekend! You can try out a bunch of new beers or eat some yummy fall foods!

Bar 57 happy hour at One Liberty Observation Deck: Thursdays through October 27th

If you are out of class early enough and can make it into the city, this is an event you have to try out! The view from the One Liberty Observation Deck is stunning, and you can enjoy some great food and drinks while up there! Di Bruno Bros’ has a menu of various foods, $5 beers, and $7 wines. Tickets are either $14 at the door or $12 in advance! Even if you can’t make it for this happy hour special, I highly suggest checking out the view on another day!

Nightscape: A light and sound experience at Longwood Gardens: Every Wednesday-Saturday up until October 29th

Chester county’s Longwood Gardens has beautiful views of nature and this event makes it even prettier! You can go and see the stunning lights and sounds after dark! There is music and new displays this year that allow the gardens to be a beautiful backdrop for this show.

Hope you can check out some of these fun events!

HCXO,

Isabella