Trend Inspiration From “The Bachelor”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

Elimination from ABC’s “The Bachelor” never looked so good. The girls who unfortunately were not deemed “The One” by this season’s bachelor, Nick Viall, are pretty much rubbing their hot trends and endorsements in his face through social media.

Viall made his choice of the lovely and elegant Vanessa but left behind some major showstoppers. There’s Raven, who wooed us all along the way; Rachel, who will make history next season; and Corinne, who could have a show of her own.

See what these girls have been digging since their stay in the mansion.

1. One Piece Bathing Suits with Text

A handful of the season’s contestants have been showing off their summer bods in these black bathing suits with white writing. This is something so simple that I wish I invented, because they’re selling like crazy thanks to these women. You can vibe with the island or unicorns, be a member of #TeamCorn, and even create your own slogan with these hot suits.

2. Cute Winter Gear

Vanessa and Raven rivalled for the love of one man and shared super similar styles in Finland during the finale. From these episodes, fluffy-pom-ball hats were worn in hot tubs and by the fire, and calf-high snow boots endured the snow and ice. Both girls looked great even though it was absolutely freezing. 

3. Reflective Sunglasses

Another summery trend that a lot of the girls are endorsing is reflective sunglasses. These cute, chunky accessories come from @diffeyewear on Instagram. They run for about $85, and reviews are great – every dollar is worth it. 

4. Formal Dresses

With prom season in full swing, many high schoolers are incessantly watching their TV screens for signs of what everyone will be wearing at the prom. The contestants typically wear long, formal dresses to rose ceremonies, and this style is similar to that of many high school proms. The sparkles and gems from this season were not ignored.

5. Shark/Dolphin Suit

Arguably the most important trend from this season is the shark/dolphin/whatever-it-is costume that Alexis sported around the other prim and proper ladies. I’m not saying you should dress up as your favorite animal, but, above any other trend, wear your personality!!! This can’t be stressed enough. Maybe none of the other styles I mentioned are you. Who cares? Wear what makes you happy and laugh at yourself while doing so. 

All the women from season 21 may not have found love, but they sure did find the hottest trends for Bachelor Nation to follow.

HCXO,

Corinne